Initiating Business Relationships
Most salespeople cannot afford the luxury of relying on marketing to make the phone ring or expecting a mass email blast to generate enough leads to keep them busy and productive.
To take a proactive and prospect-focused approach to new business development. Learn what works in approaching new business prospects by phone, customized email, text or in-person.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone who is tasked with seeking and making contacts with new business prospects or expanding contacts within existing accounts.
- Understanding the importance and process of pre-call planning
- Gaining attention and interest with custom, industry, company or customer-related communications
- Creating high Perceptions of Value
- Maximizing productivity through personal and team organization
- Responding professionally to disinterest, doubt, misunderstandings and dislikes
- Using metrics for motivation
- Highly interactive methodology
- One classroom day
- Prework doing online research and building prospect lists
- Optional live outbound calling practice